Shipping & Delivery
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 15 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms.
Suntronix is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 15 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation.
Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Suntronix is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer. Suntronix is proud to use Payment Gateway Name for fast, easy and efficient secure payments. All major credit cards are accepted.
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our helpdesk on(044) 2663 0184 or you may mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All returns for a refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- Removal or alteration of a product's serial number or serial number sticker will automatically void your Suntronix India Return Policy. Products that are returned to Suntronix India with a missing, damaged or altered serial number will be refused
- All products purchased at Suntronix India is backed by the product's manufacturer's warranty first and foremost. Product that is determined to be defective by the manufacturer or Suntronix India will be qualified for repair/replacement at our sole discretion.
Physical Damages: All physical damages are not replaceable and cannot be returned. If you return any physically damaged item to Suntronix India, the item will be returned to you at your expense.
Refused Shipments: A refused shipment is when customer refused the package, multiple delivery attempts were made or business closed. Products returned to the warehouse without contacting Suntronix India for return instructions will be subject to an additional 20% fee to cover return shipping and labor charges.
Cancellations & Returns
How do I Cancel an Order on Suntronix India? Alternatively, how do I return a product ordered on Suntronix India?
For outright Cancellations by you:
If you Cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped, you can do one of the following:
- If your product has shipped but has not yet been delivered, contact Customer Support and inform them of the same.
- If you've received the product and want to return it, we offer you a No Questions Asked Return Policy. Within 7 days of receiving your shipment, you may return any unopened item(s) in its original packaging, for a refund (excluding shipping costs).
Exchanges, Returns & Cancellation for phones
- All Products are Insured against theft and damages incurred during transit. If you receive a package that is open or looks to have been tampered with, do not accept it. Contact Suntronix India ( and we will have the issue quickly resolved. If you notice any physical damage to the Products, please contact Suntronix India on (044) 2663 0184| within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- If you happen to notice any defects in the product, kindly contact us through voice or mail.
iii. Opened packages will be accepted for returns only in cases where an incorrect product has been shipped to you.
- Within 7 days of receiving your shipment, you may return any unopened item(s) in its original packaging (with seal intact), for a refund (excluding shipping costs). We have a policy of no-refund once the item is shipped with the only exception being that an unopened item is returned to us.
- If you encounter problems at a much later date (after the 1st week), we will not be in a position to accept any returns. You will have to contact your nearest Service Center to have the issue resolved.